Deck Kit For Your Above Ground Pool, Connect A Deck DIY Deck Kit
THIS SYSTEM FITS ANY ABOVE GROUND POOL, ANY SHAPE, ANY SIZE, ANY HEIGHT. MANUFACTURED FROM ATTRACTIVE TREATED LUMBER, YOU CAN PAINT IT, STAIN IT OR KEEP IN THE NATURAL COLOR.
DECKING SYSTEM IS VERY EASY TO ASSEMBLE AND THERE IS MINIMAL CUTTING AND DRILLING REQUIRED. FOR YOUR FAMILY’S SAFETY A SELF CLOSING, LOCKABLE ENCLOSURE BARRIER IS INCLUDED!
CONNECT-A-DECK IS A PERFECT UPGRADE IN PLACE OF AN A-FRAME LADDER. IT PROVIDES EASIER ENTRANCE AND EXIT TO AND FROM YOU POOL. DECKING SYSTEM COMES IN 4 STANDARD SIZES: 4’X8′, 4’X16′, 8’X8′ & 8’X16′.
Connect A Deck 75% Pre Fabricated Deck System For Above Ground Pools
Do It Yourself Deck Kit For Pools
Decking For All Pools At Reasonable Costs
- Standard Sizes, Call for Custom Sizes
- 4 x 8
- 4 x 16
- 8 x 8
- 8 x 16
Upgrade your swimming pool pleasure & “Protect Your Family Today” with a CONNECT-A-DECK Pool Entry Kit.
- CONNECT-A-DECK Benefits :
- Easy Installation
- Minimal cutting and drilling required
- Fits any shape, size or height pool
- Can be painted, stained or shellacked
- Self-closing, self-latching, lockable gate
- Easy to Assemble
- A 4’x8′ CAD takes 2 men approximately 6 hours to assemble. These decks attach to your pool and are considered free-standing temporary structures, unlike permanent decks structures which attach to a home. As such, in most townships, CADs do not require post holes to be dug or cement footings to be poured. CADs are made to firmly rest on patio blocks.Superior Quality
- CADs are made of strong, long-lasting, proven pressure treated pine lumber similar to the wood most commonly used on home balconies and patio decks throughout the USA.
- CADs can be painted, stained or kept natural to match your pool, home and preferred decorating taste.
- Like a mother bird in her nest you can sit high perched upon your deck and keep watch while your family is at play and have fast access to them if needed.
- CADs come complete with a fence, ladder and safety enclosure barrier with a self-closing, self-latching, lockable device so you can better protect entry to your pool.
- Pool Entry;
CAD is the perfect upgrade in place of an A-frame ladder. It provides easier entrance and exit to and from your pool.
- Optional Sizes Available;
CADs come in 4 standard sizes : 4’x8′, 4’x16′, 8’x8′ & 8’x16′.
More sizes can be built if you wish to improvise.
CADs fit any height, shape, size or manufactures above ground pool.
Each unit offers enough space to fit several people and a lounge chair.
Aluminum deck pools are very expensive and don’t come with an enclosure barrier.
CADs are not expensive and come with a safety enclosed barrier.
- EZ to Assemble;
A 4’x8′ CAD takes 2 men only 4 hours to assemble. It connects to your pool not your home. As such, it is considered a free standing temporary structure not a permanent structure. CADs do not require deep post holes to be dug out or cement footings to be poured. They rest firmly on patio blocks.
- Superior Quality;
CADs are made of strong proven treated lumber. Just as a comparison a standard aluminum deck pool post uses 1-1/2 ” hollow posts as compared to a CAD which uses 4″x4″ solid wood posts. Therefore CADs are far superior in overall strength.
- Will Outlast Pool;
CADs are made of strong treated lumber similar to that of most house balconies and outdoors patio decks. Therefore they will outlast the pool they are attached to.
- Aesthetically Pleasing;
CADs can be painted, stained or kept natural to match your pool, home or decorating desire.
- Call Toll Free 888 89 POOLS